3.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

On 11/19/2016 We purchased a new 2016 Sport Trek from Terry Vaughn RV.Sales staff was friendly we had no problems with that.

We took the RV to EL PASO TX and had some issues. One the electric slide out jammed and would not pull out or pull in properly. It even thew the breaker. Note this was on Christmas Eve.

We could not get the breaker to reengage so we had to call out a repairman. That costs us $350.00. He went to the breaker box shut off all the breakers then turn on only the one that would not engage, at that point it engaged and he told us the reason it would not engage for us is because you have to disengage them all and reengage one at a time. OK $350.00 lesson learned.

Then when we went to flush the septic tank the clean water would leak into the bathroom floor. then coming home the trailer breaks began to rub. OK we figure no problem all warranted issues. So we took it back to TERRY VAUGHN.

Here is the problem When I dropped off the RV I demonstrated how the slide out was jumping a gear and not going it or out properly. I received a call a couple of days later from Terry Vaughn's repair man telling me that they pulled out the slide out and there was a steak knife that was under it and it ripped up the flooring. I called today 4/10/2017 because they have had it for over 3 months and they tell me that it will be another week and I have to pay for the new floor.

The floor was in perfect condition when I delivered it to them.Should I really be responsible for repairs for damage they did?

Review about: 2016 Venture Rv Sporttrek Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Terry Vaughn Rv?

Comments